Monday, December 29, 2008

Bible Prosperity Promise Prayer Group Came About

On Dec. 6th, I was up late working when I was inspired to stop what I was doing and write up 12 Prosperity Promises that are written in scripture. I felt as if the Lord was telling me to then ask my friends if they were interested in receiving 12 consecutive emails about the scriptures, one per day for the next 12 days.

This made sense because when we speak God's word instead of our own doubt, miracles will happen.

About 15 of my friends and acquaintances agreed. There was not a lot of "work" involved in this:
  1. Simply, focus on the Prosperity Promise for the day.
  2. Pray for everyone else in the group at least once daily, preferably at noon.
  3. And then after 14 days, come together on a teleseminar, a telephone conference and discuss what doors God opened up for you.

For me, changes started happening immediately. Within six hours, I had an unsolicited book order from someone in the Midwest for my book, Million Dollar Memory for Names & Faces which I'm not actively marketing. Then a job project for writing came in. Every day after that, there were new jobs, book orders, new opportunities with people not known before, and at the end of the 12 days, about $2000 had come in from jobs worked with hundreds of dollars more in collectables.

Others in the group had similar types of experiences, and some experienced "prosperity" in the decision making process or in relationships that was unexpected.

The link to listen to listen to the teleseminar is here: http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WrHsg8C4

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's God doing in your life? Place a comment on this blog and let us know!