Monday, December 29, 2008

Peek at the Next 7 Prosperity Scriptures

December 30, 2008

Your next week's worth of scriptures are here:

Day 1. (Jan. 1) Your harvest is any person or anything that can bless or benefit you.

Genesis 24: 34-35
And he said I am Abraham’s servant. And the Lord hath blessed my master greatly; and he has become great, and he hath given him flocks, and herds and silver and gold and menservants and maidservants and camels and donkeys.

2 Your harvest already exists.
Galations 6: 7-9
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever man soweth, that shall he reap.
For he that soweth to the flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he tha tsoweth to the spirit reap life everlasting.

3 Your harvest already exists.
Ephesians 6:8
Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

4. Your harvest occurs when someone recommends you to others
Philippians 2:19-22
But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly to you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state (character).

For I have no man likeminded who will naturally care for your state (character).

For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ’s.

But ye know the proof of him, that as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel.



God Wants to Increase Many Things in Your Life
These Scriptures prove it.

1 Increases your finances
Psalm 112:1, 3
Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
His seed shall be mighty upon earth; the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
Wealth and riches shall be in his house and his righteousness endureth forever.

2 Increases your life span on earth
Psalms 91:15-16
He shall call upon me and I will answer him. I will be with him tin trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

3 Increases your life span on earth
Psalms 92:14
Those that be planted in the House of the lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's God doing in your life? Place a comment on this blog and let us know!